Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy 2 Year Anniversary

Today is Nate and I's 2 year anniversary. I can't believe that 2 years have gone by. I can't believe that I have been married to the man of my dreams for 2 years. It has been the best 2 years of my life. We celebrated our marriage in Jamaica, we traveled to Dallas, Atlanta, Tunica/memphis, Philadelphia, and Nashville, we bought a new truck, and we were blessed with a baby boy. A lot has happened in the last 2 years and I couldnt have asked for anything more. I am so proud to be apart of Nate's family. The last 2 years have been wonderful and I know there will be many many many more to come. I cant wait to see what my future holds with my husband.




Today has been a great day. I woke up this morning after Jacob slept all night for the second time in a row! YAY! There was a beautiful card on my bag from Nate. While I was at school, Nate and Jacob walked into my classroom and Nate had 2 dozen roses in his hand and he was all dressed up. I was so excited for my students to meet Jacob. They loved him and he loved them back. He was smiling at them and talking to them. It was so sweet to get such beautiful flowers as well. Unfortunately Nate works at nights so we couldnt celebrate our anniversary, but will go to a very nice dinner on Friday night. After Nate left for work, Jacob and I went to the mall. Of course we had to stop by Old Navy and get some clothes. So I bought myself a little anniversary present which was a pair of jeans and a new pair of shoes for Jacob. I love buying clothes for Jacob and making sure he is always dressing cute and preppy:) CHeck it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment