Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mothers Day

I had a fabulous Mothers Day.
I was able to sleep late (8:00) and was woken up with breakfast in bed. Yum!!
I spent the morning playing with my boys.
I went to get a pedicure while Jacob naps.
We drove to Clarksville after Jacob's nap and met Eric, Bri, and Waylon at Outback. It was so much fun and good to see Eric again since he just came back from deployment. The boys got along really well.
After dinner we went to get some yummy FroYo at Beary Bear. And talked for a while.
On our way home, we stopped in Joelton to see Kelly and Eric and hung out for a while. It was nice to see them. Its been a while since we have hung out.
I couldnt have asked for a better mothers day.
Jacob painted a tile at the pottery place. I love it! He did such a great job.
Cute video of Jacob and Waylon playing

No comments:

Post a Comment