Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Its been a while

A quick update on everything.

Jacob is walking EVERYWHERE! The only time he actually crawls is when he wants to pull up on something so he can take off. Actually he is starting to run a little bit. Its crazy. His two top teeth are coming in and I see two bumps next to those so we have a lot of teeth coming in. Poor baby. He is in a lot of pain. I am starting to plan Jacob's first birthday and so far its going to be a really cute party.

Nate got a job in Murfreesboro, Tn which is 30 miles south of Nashville but we are probably going to live in the Smyrna/La Vergne area. That is a lot closer to Nashville. We are going to buy a house. We went house hunting this past Saturday and found a house that we love but we are going back on Sat. to look at more. We hope to but an offer on a house in the next week to week and a half. I am going to commute to clarksville and work at West Creek until I find myself another job. I am def. Job hunting right now though.

Those are my quick updates. Pics, videos, and more updates to come very very soon. Keep checking back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment