So I am going to update you with his words on a Wed. just this one time because I won't have time to do it tomorrow due to parent/teacher conferences. Also, I probably won't have a lot of time to update next week because Jacob and I are flying to Dallas on Saturday and will stay a week to spend time with my family and friends.
Anyway, New Words in the past month
8. bye bye
11. All done (still working on consonants)
12. Night Night (still working on consonants)
13. He can roar like a lion.. its too cute!
16. CiCi's... i dont know why but he says it
18. Tickle (loves to tickle Dolly)
22. I am trying to teach him Trick or Treat.. but it comes out Too Tee (he's trying)
23. He can Moo like a cow
24. He can make a car sound when playing with cars and when asked to make a car sound
More to come in November! Can't believe Jacob will be in 1 1/2 yrs on Sun. Crazy!
How to Deal with the 45-Minute Intruder
4 hours ago